- Added a new PoP region in Paris.
Stadia Maps Changelog
progress is in the little things
Frequent, short updates on improvements and changes.
- Maps updated with OSM data from 2023-07-11.
- SDK for Swift released.
- SDKs for Python, TypeScript, and Kotlin announced.
- Maps updated with OSM data from 2023-05-10.
- EU-only endpoints announced.
- Launched support for separate billing emails, email verification, and more dashboard improvements.
- Public beta of Geocoding is now available. Read More
- Official Geocoding & autocomplete search documentation is also published.
- Maps updated with OSM data from 2023-03-20.
- Closed beta of Geocoding is now available. Read More
- Build-a-Map Tool launched.
- Maps updated with OSM data from 2023-01-28.
- Added a new PoP region in Sydney.
- Maps updated with OSM data from 2022-12-11.
- Announced map style improvements and house number data.
- Added our Mastodon profile.
- Maps updated with OSM data from 2022-10-25.
- Updated TZ APIs to reflect changes in the ICANN 2022f release.
- Added docs for integrating Stadia Maps into native and multi-platform apps.
- Improved docs on custom map styles.
- Added docs on how to use vector tiles in Leaflet.
- Clarify how the TZ API works in the open ocean.
- Improved the look and feel of the “Edit in JSFiddle” button.
- Map data updated to OSM data from 2022-09-14.
- Added Natural Earth Bathymetry tileset.
- Added the changelog page
2022-08-26 to 2022-08-28
- Completed maintenance and stabilization operations on PoP servers to ensure continued high-reliability.
- Added a new PoP region in Mumbai
- Map data updated to OSM data from 2022-08-06.
- Fixed an issue with some seas (e.g., the Baltic Sea) not appearing in the maps